2020 Game Cam Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the ol lady shot one yesterday at 4:45pm at 40 yards. I thought she missed but we couldn’t find the bolt and found small drop of blood 40 yards away. Had an illuminok so maybe it’s in him. Looked forever last night. Headed in now to look again. View attachment 180563

Good luck! Did you attempt to contact a tracking dog team?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No luck. Still couldn’t find the bolt. I’m pretty sure she missed. It was weird to find one drop of blood last night. It was very very dry. It took spit and some serious rubbing to come off the leaf. I think it was from something else. We did see a young buck with a broken leg in that same spot. Neighbors know so they are on the lookout for sightings or birds.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just need this fella to walk by in the daylight.

WGI_0560.jpg
WGI_0566.jpg

Oklahomahunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From 1 of the FB hunting groups.
View attachment 178281

I do t know what caused that one, but I do know what caused this one that looks almost identical. That would be a 7Mag too high at about 225 yards. A friend I was hunting with shot it. We looked for it for days. Even in the offseason. He killed the deer a year and a day later 150 yards from where he shot it the first time.
IMG_3202.jpg

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My camera on my protein feeder died a couple weeks ago, so I’ve had no idea if they were eating it or not. My son topped off the feeder today and put fresh batteries back in the camera, and since getting pictures this evening, I think I figured out exactly who’s been eating all the feed...
View attachment 180992

Chubby lady!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom