2020 Game Cam Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called the land owner, and evidently, he did let the guy leasing his place know the cows were out. They finally showed up this evening to get them. The land owner owns property on both sides of my place, and the same guy runs cattle on both places. I’ve got multiple pictures of that guy cutting through my place to get from one pasture to the other. As a good will gesture, a deal was made with the land owner when we bought our place to provide an “alley” along the north property line to allow him to move cattle between those two tracts. I guess it’s just more convenient for this guy to trespass through my place. Either he’s oblivious to my cameras or just doesn’t give a sh*t.:soapbox:
Goodwill runs out. I'd be reminding them of that especially if it happens during deer season.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like someone owes you some beef as a goodwill gesture! JMO
I just want the guy to keep his cows and himself off my place.
Goodwill runs out. I'd be reminding them of that especially if it happens during deer season.
Goodwill ran out last month when he was sightseeing/trespassing on my place.
I’m filling the protein feeder next time up, so if it happens after that, things will get ugly.:madbox:

If it happens during deer season.....let’s just hope it doesn’t....:blush:

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No shooter bucks are showing up yet but this beast has moved in. He is the only hog I have on camera, so hoping to get rid of him sooner rather than later.

if you are familiar with Boss Buck feeders, you can tell how tall he is. I’m betting he will weigh around 600lbs.
729836B5-6C3F-4882-97CF-B5BD20FB8947.jpeg
86793360-FF17-4AD7-A2A5-D8ADD5AEE095.jpeg

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No shooter bucks are showing up yet but this beast has moved in. He is the only hog I have on camera, so hoping to get rid of him sooner rather than later.

if you are familiar with Boss Buck feeders, you can tell how tall he is. I’m betting he will weigh around 600lbs. View attachment 171023 View attachment 171024
Boss Buck feeder tubes are 42”+/-, so yeah, he’s huge!:thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom