2020 Summer Run and Gun in Pawnee OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That road is going to feel twice as long...you doing the 5, 10, or 15K?

I'm old, fat, and out of shape and always do the 5K. Just got some stitches out of my leg from falling off my dock, so this time will be interesting. Have a lot of new guys going with us this year so it will be a hoot.

What are you running? Not many on this site get involved in them

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm old, fat, and out of shape and always do the 5K. Just got some stitches out of my leg from falling off my dock, so this time will be interesting. Have a lot of new guys going with us this year so it will be a hoot.

What are you running? Not many on this site get involved in them

Doing the 10K, even though I'm dreading do the road twice. My bride and I are ROing so we'll likely run on Friday and work it on Saturday (some ROs work it on Friday for the other ROs and then get their run in on Sat).

Have we met out there before? We meet so many people doing this twice a year it's hard to keep everyone straight.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doing the 10K, even though I'm dreading do the road twice. My bride and I are ROing so we'll likely run on Friday and work it on Saturday (some ROs work it on Friday for the other ROs and then get their run in on Sat).

Have we met out there before? We meet so many people doing this twice a year it's hard to keep everyone straight.

Yeah we've met it's been a while, met a lot of nice folks out there over the years

Latest posts

Top Bottom