2021 Deer Chatter/Pics/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw 5 bucks and 4 does this morning, and my son saw 11 does and 20 turkeys. It’s MUDDY here. Evidently, Kansas got a lot more rain than we did though, because the river went from ankle deep to full overnight. My son couldn’t even get to the stand he intended to hunt, but he still had a good morning.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't get out today either. Probably won't bother with tomorrow either, but will depend on how the weather looks. I'm debating on going out Sunday.

Only recent pics I have are of a couple of does and a pig or two.
My Grandfather always told me that you can’t kill one sitting on the couch.:anyone:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Having a paint party tomorrow to get the new grandsons room ready. My son and I are going to try Sunday evening. I took off all next week and will give a few trys. Good luck everyone. Can’t wait to see the OSA pics, always one of my favorite threads to visit during deer season.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been on the stand for over an hour, and it turned off warm this afternoon. My son finally got to his stand, but the “dry river” was higher than he thought. He just sent me a text saying he’s hunting in his boxers and hopes they don’t mind turquoise. He also said that this is starting out as a good killing story.:lmfao:
0BD713B8-C06D-4EEE-B9B3-FBE0558F9A8A.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom