2021 Deer Chatter/Pics/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a doe go on point at another bobcat this evening, but he got to cover too quick. Ended up seeing 9 does and two bucks this evening.

My north camera showed 18* this morning at daylight. My truck showed 23 at 5:30, so I believe the camera’s right. I hope it’s not that cold in the morning, because evidently, my blood must be thin. I about froze this morning.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter got her buck tonight. It was at last light and she thought it was a bigger 8 pt we had been seeing, but she is still plenty pleased with him.

She was using my DPMS G2 308 loaded with 165 gr Hornady SST’s. What I love about those bullets is that they are devastating on the internals. What I hate about them is that you seldom get a pass through and with no exit wound, it makes tracking difficult.

6D22C622-E9A2-4A53-B79B-08E9DF363AEE.jpeg

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daughter got her buck tonight. It was at last light and she thought it was a bigger 8 pt we had been seeing, but she is still plenty pleased with him.

She was using my DPMS G2 308 loaded with 165 gr Hornady SST’s. What I love about those bullets is that they are devastating on the internals. What I hate about them is that you seldom get a pass through and with no exit wound, it makes tracking difficult.

View attachment 236113
Please pass on my congrats to the young lady! :thumb:

JT708

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom