2021 Deer Chatter/Pics/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey you guys up in NW OK, how is the movement since opening weekend? I'm going to Alva (Capron -> Burlington) on Fri -> Sun. Haven't been to this property in a long 5-8 years. We will be hunting a wheat field. Probably, lots of does and fawns. I'll be glad to get out for only the 3rd time this year. Trying real hard to get a buddy his first deer. 🤞

Happy Thanksgiving and good bucks to you all ... 🦌

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey you guys up in NW OK, how is the movement since opening weekend? I'm going to Alva (Capron -> Burlington) on Fri -> Sun. Haven't been to this property in a long 5-8 years. We will be hunting a wheat field. Probably, lots of does and fawns. I'll be glad to get out for only the 3rd time this year. Trying real hard to get a buddy his first deer. 🤞

I’m a couple miles southeast of Burlington on the river, and I’ve seen quite a few deer since Saturday. The wind is horrible right now though. Given the rut is on, I bet y’all will see something. :thumb:

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from a hike. I ran into a neighbor about a 1/4 mile down the road. She bagged her a buck this morning and was getting ready to skin it, her husband was on his way to help. 😁

20211124_105239.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Slow imo, but they're always moving somewhere :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom