2021 dove season thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah too fast. Senior and 8th grade already.
He was about 3' tall the last time I saw him. Time flies.
Yeah he's 5' 11" and still 13yo lol
Good looking young man! You will lose him to the ladies shortly for a few years. Dad will come back as important in the mid 20's has been my experience as well as others.
Talked to my neighbor land owner tonight we know. He is trying to get his son who is a freshman at OU out to dove hunt this weekend.
We both agreed the ladies at the lake would probably win.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was about 3' tall the last time I saw him. Time flies.

Good looking young man! You will lose him to the ladies shortly for a few years. Dad will come back as important in the mid 20's has been my experience as well as others.
Talked to my neighbor land owner tonight we know. He is trying to get his son who is a freshman at OU out to dove hunt this weekend.
We both agreed the ladies at the lake would probably win.
Truth spoken here.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
@Okvet03 and I had a good morning. I had to get to work and he was still hunting. Birds flew pretty good
BFCF1262-9483-4D82-884F-41FC1EE067B1.jpeg

teslawasframed

Night Watchman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Opening day here in Stephens County my buddy and I maxed out at 15 each by 10:30am, birds were everywhere. Next day we only got 7 between the two of us, skies were practically empty aside from the few dove we saw and two dozen geese that flew directly over us at 50 ft. We're hopeful to see more birds tomorrow. The ones we've killed so far have been nice, big and healthy.

ahlosojoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to see y’all landing some birds. We were going to go this weekend with a group to Texas and guide called yesterday and said don’t bother coming down yet. Whole slew of guys killed 3 birds all morning.
They just aren’t seeing any.
I wish I could have had some info on the dove prospects. I went out to some of my favorite killin' fields, hunted hard in the 98 degree heat for a day and a half and bagged 7... That's right 7! Someone please let me know when the time is right I will appreciate it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom