2021 dove season thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ellis County was HOT. I've been hunting the same place for 36 years and after the drought 10 years ago, the flyway changed and we'd struggle to find a couple of birds over two days. We found a new spot last year and hit it this year and it paid off. The two of us limited out Wednesday night in about an hour, Thursday morning in an hour and a half and then again in an hour Friday morning.

Attachments

• IMG_8553.jpg
    IMG_8553.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_8552.JPG
    IMG_8552.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 76

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ellis County was HOT. I've been hunting the same place for 36 years and after the drought 10 years ago, the flyway changed and we'd struggle to find a couple of birds over two days. We found a new spot last year and hit it this year and it paid off. The two of us limited out Wednesday night in about an hour, Thursday morning in an hour and a half and then again in an hour Friday morning.
Great hunts!

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha, I came home with 2 cow skulls!! Good hunting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom