2021 Ford Bronco Reveal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Looks a lot like an FJ. Good looking truck. Didn't see any details about engine/trans options, Coyote with a 10 speed would be pretty sweet.

2.3l Ecoboost with 7sp manual with crawl 1st gear, or 10 speed auto......................... or 2.7l Ecoboost with 10sp auto

The 7sp manual crawl final gear is 95:1 !!!!!

StitchJones

Ayatollah of Rock-and-Roll-a
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2.3l Ecoboost with 7sp manual with crawl 1st gear, or 10 speed auto......................... or 2.7l Ecoboost with 10sp auto

The 7sp manual crawl final gear is 95:1 !!!!!
Dang, no Coyote. Jeep announced the hemi will be available in the wrangler too. No doubt the Bronco will deliver, that eco boost is no slouch.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Owned an 82 bronco Lariat. POS 351 engine with the VV carb system. Lasted about 60K miles when the VV carb locked open in the middle of the night dumping excess fuel into the cylinders.
After a complete top and bottom end rebuild, dumping the computer, adding a CDI ignition system, rewiring the harness, adding a 3/4 marine cam for low end torque, eldebrock manifold and a holly 4 bbl, it finally came into its own.
Great off road and on road. Those bronco's could turn on a dime with that short wheelbase. Put 300K miles on it, let the youngest son drive it for several years, until the transmission started slipping, then sold it. Fun ride.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make mine a 2 door, in orange, with a white roof. Call me a heretic, but offroad, I prefer an automatic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom