2021 Ford Bronco Reveal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do admit those look cool but I'll be keeping my 22 year old paid for in full Jeep.

Keep.JPG

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2.3l Ecoboost with 7sp manual with crawl 1st gear, or 10 speed auto......................... or 2.7l Ecoboost with 10sp auto

The 7sp manual crawl final gear is 95:1 !!!!!

7spd...man... that HAS to be fun.

But I had the 2.7 in my 18 F150. Couldn't believe the power it had with even a mild tune.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So I found some ratio numbers on FB. Transfer cases are 3.06, axle gear chosen was the 4.7.

The 10speed auto in first gear(4.71) will have the same ratio as my 71' with np435 1st gear(6.69) 2.46 Dana 20 and 4.11 gears. 67:1

The 7sp manual with 1st gear(6.59), 3.03 transfer case and 4.7 axles will be 94.7:1

Not too bad imo if you're into that kind of thing lol.

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What level and color?

Reserved a Badlands 4DR but may “downgrade” as I examine the packages more and weigh which features are more important to us than others.

Color wise leaning toward Velocity Blue but considering one of the reds as well. Was really interested in Grabber Blue but no joy there at least for now. I’m guessing they’re saving that for a Ford Performance model in the future.

StitchJones

Ayatollah of Rock-and-Roll-a
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reserved a Badlands 4DR but may “downgrade” as I examine the packages more and weigh which features are more important to us than others.

Color wise leaning toward Velocity Blue but considering one of the reds as well. Was really interested in Grabber Blue but no joy there at least for now. I’m guessing they’re saving that for a Ford Performance model in the future.
That velocity blue is popular at our place. We're on our second Ford in that color.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Same here, Badlands 4 door. Interesting talking to quite a few other bronco folks today the went thru the reservation process. Seems that a bunch were actually able to nearly spec out a bronco last night, color, options, all of it. While others like us I guess, just the door configuration and off road package.

Latest posts

Top Bottom