2021 going out with a bang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that. Sounds like Covid at his lunch and he's having to liquidate the property. Any chance you guys can buy instead of rent? It sounds like you guys are stable and obviously you love oklahoma. We even have a guy here on the site that sells real estate you could use if it's an option.
Not really, we are not wanting the headache of buying and owning our own building in tis stage of our lives.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
600 percent?! What's his game? What's he up to?
He's a lost all of he senses. He is 80 years old and says he is going through a divorce and his wife is getting half of all of his properties. Don't know if he is trying to leave her with empty buildings or what.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I am correct, this is Dancer's place of business as something related to dancing, thus it requires a fair bit of space for the dancing. That is where the rub comes in because a lot of these places are renting by the square footage..
That is correct Terry,
We need at least 5000 sq ft. We have a floating hardwood dance floor that is 3000 sq. ft. We will probably have to sell the dance floor and all of our equipment.
We met with a guy that has exactly what we need and already has a floating wood floor that is about the same size as ours. Just waiting for him to figure out a price. So, we will see how it works out.
Whatever happens, it will be a new and better door that opens for us.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My guess would be something to do with the pot industry… :anyone:
The Grand Lake area is loaded with pot operations. I would bet there are more than 200 around the lake and I'm probably shirt by another 200. This sh1t is getting out of control.

Dancer, check with Debi Holcomb at Butler Real Estate. She might be able to find you a place at the lake.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's important information! I thought you guys were getting kicked out of your house!

Business rent is pretty cheap in OKC right now. this sounds like God giving you a nudge to save you some bucks. Opportunity knocks loudly sometimes! Do you have any weird requirements like large shop areas or anything or is a smaller 500-1200 sq ft place good?
Yes, we need at least 5000 sq. ft. open space that we can put in a 3000 sq. ft. floating wood floor. We are looked at a place today that already has what we need but he is figuring out a price for us. So we will see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom