2021 going out with a bang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s our business.
That's important information! I thought you guys were getting kicked out of your house!

Business rent is pretty cheap in OKC right now. this sounds like God giving you a nudge to save you some bucks. Opportunity knocks loudly sometimes! Do you have any weird requirements like large shop areas or anything or is a smaller 500-1200 sq ft place good?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And that is why you have a lease for the last 15 years 😢

Who knows, maybe they are selling the building. Could be any number of things. Good luck in your search.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, 2021 is going out with a bang for us. We just got notice from our landlord today that we have to out of our building by May of 2022. We have been in this building for 25 years and have not even had a lease for the past 15 years. He came in October and said that we have to sign a new lease and that our rent was going up 600 percent. I was able to negotiate it down to just double and thought it was all settled. Just waiting for the new lease to be delivered to us to be signed.
Yesterday, he came in and told us and our two neighbors that we share the building with the he wants us all out. At least he is giving us until May to be out, I guess. My wife and I have a meeting with a guy today at 3:45 that has a building available. Hopefully we can get something put together soon.

BAH! HUMBUG!

Latest posts

Top Bottom