2022 Deer Pics/Chatter/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really really appreciate the offer! My sons buddy had one that lost a lot of blood last Saturday. They looked for hours but the trail cross crossed itself a few times. They never found it. We don’t think it left the property so there may be a chance to recover the rack.
As far as the kid last night, I would just assume that he missed. If it weren’t for how the deer acted, I would chock it up to a miss.
The walking away twitching the tail makes me think he’s hit, but I’ve been wrong before. :anyone:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
In your case, it could be one of two things. Maybe there haven’t been any deer, but it could also be that someone else wanted a new cell camera. I’m really hoping it’s the former and not the latter.
It’s in a steel box that I camouflaged, and it’s steel cabled to the tree. If someone wants it they’ll have to put in some effort. As of last night it’s still there. I can request check in pics, which I’ve been doing lol

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never had a deer twitch it's tail and walk away after a hit. And don't believe that nonsense a deer won't run uphill after being shot.
I’ve had a bunch do the tail twitching, and the most recent was the buck I killed in TX a couple weeks ago. As a matter of fact, he was heading downhill when he fell. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom