2022 Deer Pics/Chatter/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwaterfishman

Marksman
Reaction score
Just checking in to confirm I still suck at this hunting thing. Been out here about 6 hours. Only seen a few doe. Should have been paying more attention and may have had a shot when the big one walked in. Gonna stay a few more hours and see what happens!

I may suck but I sure do enjoy just being out here!
Leave the phone in the vehicle for after hunt pics. Sit back and clear the mind while your in the woods. But ya gotta keep your head on a swivel for sure.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As far as hunting attire, I pretty much wear to hunt what I wear to work but with a camo shirt. I’m definitely not a GQ hunter that looks like he just stepped out of a Cabelas catalog.
HA!Ha! some of my camo is 30 + years old. Had a buddy buy me some camo once saying every pic he saw with my old stuff depressed him. I guess he thought I should have the GQ look he hunts in. (love that GQ comment. Gonna steal it)

Rickt300

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would definitely leave people in a frenzy if they were to ban them, be kind of funny to watch really! We usually put out cameras and find it quite enjoyable to look at what is moving through the woods. Didn't ever put any out this year though, I'm hoping some of the cell service cameras will go on sale. Haven't ever done a feeder though, but wouldn't mind having one just to see what uses it.
Feeders help deer get through hard winters. I like the pictures they get my game cams and they are great for getting the very young started hunting on. In my area the feeders seem to only attract young bucks and does. The does attract the bigger bucks. I think overall banning feeders would have negative repercussions.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My nephews 11 year old daughter got her buck this evening in the rain
4D01D494-B561-4487-9812-CBCC905C8F64.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom