2022 Deer Pics/Chatter/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to see the hands of anyone here who has taken their limit of deer in the last 10 years, I bet there are 1 or 2 at most, most likely none lol, including myself. 🤣🤣
Got my hand up. 2008 was the best year. Took 16 does and two bucks that year from our DMAP. Averaged 6-8 does a year for many years. I'm not near as mad at them these days. The neighbor that has the DMAP is getting kids and clients to take the does.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my hand up. 2008 was the best year. Took 16 does and two bucks that year from our DMAP. Averaged 6-8 does a year for many years. I'm not near as mad at them these days. The neighbor that has the DMAP is getting kids and clients to take the does.
I don't want to brag but I did last year and likely will this as well. I have been hunting them hard since October 1st so it is more based on volume of trips than my hunting skills.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No deer yet today, but I managed to stumble onto 3 elk? Talk about a surprise, not what I figured I would see today. Shame I’m on public land or I would be hating life trying to haul a bull back to the truck.
Nice for just a wild encounter like that!

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing moving this morning for me, found one on the walk out though! Best deer Ive seen the whole rifle season.

Deer1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom