2022 Health insurance vent

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have a friend that shot and killed two guys, that kicked in his RV door, and were coming in on them, including two small grand-kids. This happened 20 years, and he was cleared of any criminal wrong doing, and won all the lawsuits, over many years. He said it cost him $400,000.00 by the time HIS lawyers got through with him, and he WON?
:uhwhat:

Wrong thread?

old John

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the expression is "Jive?" and I spoke plain English my confused friend. For reference, you might want to go read my last sentence of the comment you originally quoted talking about personal responsibility. Basically, in a nutshell, free market is great at solving problems, but again, there's an amount of personal responsibility people need to assume in overall health.

Not sure where you were going with the self defense case cost example?
Only that choices have consequences!

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I locked into a sweet $7k/14k individual/family deductible plan for only a scratch over &1400 per month. It's from Friday Health plans, whoever that is. It is HSA qualified so I guess I'll try that this year.

I looked at some of the Medishare type plans but just couldn't do it. They basically say, we aren't insurance, we may pay or we may not and so on. I know a lot of the verbiage is legal cover for liability, but for something as important as health coverage I just couldn't get past all their disclaimers.

Will get the HSA squared away and hopefully not use any insurance again this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom