Here's a recap of the rules, should anyone need them:
1) Pick one college FBS team per week.
2) The team you pick MUST BE UNDEFEATED AND PLAYING THIS WEEK.
3) Once you pick a team you MAY NOT PICK THEM AGAIN.
4) If your pick loses you're out. You only advance to the next week if your pick wins.
5) If you fail to pick in a given week, you're out.
6) Last player standing wins.
7) Picks must be posted in that week's thread.
8) If all the undefeated teams lose in a given week or no survivors can advance to the next week, the tie breaker is the player who posted earliest in that week's thread.
9) Each succeeding week, post your pick for that week, as well as those of your previous picks. This helps YOU not to repeat a pick.
Week 1: Penn State
Week 2: Clemson
Week 3: South Carolina
Week 4: Indiana
10) If you change a pick, don’t edit the original post, just make a new post. I use the last post you make for your pick. This will also affect tie breaker (Rule 8)
11) Be very clear with your pick. Follow the name format of ESPN Conference Standings
(i.e. OSU could be Ohio St., Oklahoma State, or Oregon State)
12) Schedule weeks are per ESPN. Week 1 runs from Saturday, Aug. 27th to Monday, Sept. 5th. Any of these games are eligible to be picked for week 1.
Caution: There are going to be 10 games played a week early on Saturday, August 27th. There are 14 teams that will play twice during "week 1." If you want to pick their 2nd game, please note that in your posts. As moderator of the pool I will settle all disputes.
13) Keeping up with your picks is part of the game. If someone picks a team that has a loss or is not playing that week, don't feel it is your civic duty to point out the error of their ways.
14) Pick must be in thread before kickoff of your game.
All 3 pickers advanced this week. 21 teams left, out of 131. Post your week 5 picks in this thread.