2022 OU Softball

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it's been a strong start to the season for #1 OU. The Sooners are 9-0 and have now outscored their opponents 87 - 2 in 9 games and now have 21 HRs in 9 games. 85% of their games have come by run rule. I think the over/under on losses for the year on this team is 2. Crazy stuff. They are also selling out stadiums wherever they go.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to get tickets. Looks like they're all sold out. Way to go ladies!
I am curious if that will be the same situation next season when they have the new stadium built.

I will say, Patty Gasso is by far the best coach in the history of OU sports and that is saying a lot. Hate them or love them, you can't argue with OU and their top tier coaches over the years. I think PG is at the top of that list.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all the nonsense and egos going on in professional sports these days, watching these ladies play sure is hard to beat. Spending the money on a softball game, or an OU hockey game, or even a baseball game looks better and better.
OU tennis matches are free for goodness sake. Watching healthy competition by people that love the game/sport sure beats spending an arm and leg to see a bunch of divas wear BLM crap on their jerseys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom