2022 OU Softball

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSU lost?
Yep. The coach left his star pitcher out there waaayyyy past the point she was struggling. They made some errors but shouldn’t have cost them the game. Poor girl threw probably 70% balls all game. And leave it to Texas to swing at them striking out a bunch of them, thus the coach left her in. Coach lost that one, IMO.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's another Sooner fan cherry picking the wins and losses to talk about today.....:laugh6:

Watched both OU games, missed the first OSU game but settled in watching the second one. Why didn't Maxwell pitch the first game? Sounds like a Gundy move to me lol.
I was cheering for UCLA in a room of Sooner fans, just because. that first game sure didn't go OUs way lol

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yep. The coach left his star pitcher out there waaayyyy past the point she was struggling. They made some errors but shouldn’t have cost them the game. Poor girl threw probably 70% balls all game. And leave it to Texas to swing at them striking out a bunch of them, thus the coach left her in. Coach lost that one, IMO.
Maxwell should have pitched the first game. Texas had too much confidence for game 2, especially with their history of comebacks. Maxwell lives off of low pitching, she does throw more balls than strikes, they figured her out this evening though.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maxwell should have pitched the first game. Texas had too much confidence for game 2, especially with their history of comebacks. Maxwell lives off of low pitching, she does throw more balls than strikes, they figured her out this evening though.
Well I didn't count but I'd have lost track anyway how many batters started their count with 2 or 3 straight balls pitched. Coach should have pulled her long before he did. I get letting them "pitch through" and all but damn. This was the World Series for those girls.

Poor girl is going to think she lost it when it was really the coach. I was also shocked at how many of those low balls the TX batters bit on. A couple were damn near in the dirt and they swung a them. :screwy:

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wed 8:30 ESPN right? GF's Granddaughter still in HS plays on a very stout traveling team got me interested in watching some games. Straight A student. Sweet, very nice looking, polite, cute "girl". However, get her out on a softball field and talk about a personality attitude change. Stand back. OSU might be in the future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom