2022 Toyota Tundra...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any Tundra guys thinkin of trading in for a new one? I'm in a 2014 Tacoma and have been wanting a Tundra for a while....had to get the wife's SUV paid off first....I'm really diggin the new 22 model....I know the absence of a V8 is a big turn off for most full sized truck guys, but so far, it looks promising...I don't pull a boat or trailer....so I'm open to a Twin Turbo charged 6 Cyl. While I love the look of the TRD Pro....for me it would be overkil....i'm thinkin SR5 with a TRD sport package or hell, go all out and get the Platinum with the TRD package. 😁

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want one. Real bad. The 06 tundra is ready to retire thanks to some really crap mechanics this summer. As for the hybrid thing I was worried at first too. Then it was pointed out that Toyota has been doing hybrids for over 20 years now

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love tundras and if I we’re going to get another it would be probably a 2018 or so in that year range. New vehicles are the only thing stupider than buying a used one these days

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too Fugly

2022-toyota-tundra---2-2_1600x0w.jpg

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chip shortage is supposed to last until 2023 which means you're going to be fighting other buyers to get one at a dealership, which means paying over MSRP for a first-year-run of a new model series.

I know that itch for something new is easy to scratch, but it seems like the equation is against you for now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom