2023 will be my last Masters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the 2022 Masters pass. Next year I'll be going and it will be the last. One last shot walking in the steps of legends

Attachments

• Masters 22.JPG
    Masters 22.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 3

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was a little kid, we lived a few blocks from the Masters golf course. My dad got to play there a couple times, courtesy of a member.

Last edited:

38Super

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still remember back in 1980 I was stationed at Ft Lee AFS just south of Richmond, VA. This was before I took in interest in the game of golf. A guy that was two rooms down from me asked if I wanted to go and help his folks work a concession stand at a golf tournament for the weekend in Augusta. I told him no way, it would be too boring. A few years later when I took up the game I realized how great that would have been.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm envious.

I've been 3 times, and enjoyed every second of it.

I have spent thousands in the souvenir tent. Neat thing was, all my purchases were waiting on me at home cause they shipped 'em right there in the tent. What a great event.

Michael M

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the 2022 Masters pass. Next year I'll be going and it will be the last. One last shot walking in the steps of legends
I had my email getting ready to send in but before I sent it back I developed a herniated disc in my lower back.
Have had lower back already fused so am hoping it will go away.
With this issue and knee replacement’s I chose not to send in the application.
Hopefully I am good for 2024.

Latest posts

Top Bottom