22-250 data

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have any load data for RL22 & 22-250 , using a 69 gr smk in a 1:9 twist savage not in any of my load books. Contacted sierra & hornady neither has tested it. No answer from Speer & alliant yet to see if there is something close to work up a load. Found data for H4831 (do not have any) which is just a little faster on the burn rate chart. Also have data for H1000 (shoots good) which is slower than RL22. Have little less than a pound to use. Just checking for a starting place. Anything other calibers I have it is too slow. It’s open so I will not try to swap. May just have to scrap it

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't have any loads for that, but I do have some H4831 (mines open too). Let me know if you need some. You're welcome to take some to try, or I might swap you out to try loading RL22 for my 7mm mag....

sabot_round

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohave several reloading books and I can't find squat for 22-250 with rl-22. RL 22 is a slow burning powder and I doubt that you can find anything on it. Try rl 12 or rl 15. My .02

Latest posts

Top Bottom