22 Ammo for Years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Glock 44’s are very picky with ammo and magazines are only 10rounders.
I have a Glock 44 and never had any issues with any of the bulk ammo I have shot through it. Probably put over 10000 rounds through mine. I like that it is the same dimensions and my Glock 19 which is my carry gun.

I guess I don't see the big problem with mags being 10 rounders.

greytdanehouse

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
One of my dads old friends reached out the other day. Him and his wife are moving to North Carolina to live closer to their kids. They were getting rid of a ton of stuff, sold off most of his guns since he doesn’t get to the range much anymore. Told me he had found some 22 ammo in the back of his closet and that if I wanted it to come take it because they didn’t want to move it across county.

Figured it was maybe a couple hundred rounds, mainly went over to wish them luck and say bye, nope it was a whole box full of old Federal lighting bricks. 22 bricks of 500 each or 11,000 rounds. Tried to give him some cash for it but he wouldn’t take it. I’m not too big on shooting 22, all I have is a Ruger 10/22 and Smith 617, might have to find something else to pick up to start shooting some of this
Ruger American Rimfire is a nice accurate little bolt gun.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I have a Glock 44 and never had any issues with any of the bulk ammo I have shot through it. Probably put over 10000 rounds through mine. I like that it is the same dimensions and my Glock 19 which is my carry gun.

I guess I don't see the big problem with mags being 10 rounders.

My Glock 44 is thankfully not picky but I’ve heard a lot of them are.

I’ve actually had better luck with bulk stuff in mine than I had with CCI STINGER.

But CCI MINIMAGS are good to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom