22 LR at $.05 per round

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis798

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess a lot of us won't be getting our ammo? I ordered 4 boxes but I just got an email saying my order was canceled because of a 1 box limit. Email says they are out of stock until Friday then I can re order 1 box if I want.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In
I guess a lot of us won't be getting our ammo? I ordered 4 boxes but I just got an email saying my order was canceled because of a 1 box limit. Email says they are out of stock until Friday then I can re order 1 box if I want.
I just got the same dang email. There was nothing indicating a one box limit when I ordered. This is something they just added. I'm pissed I know that. I sent them an email telling them how this is bad business and that they just lost a customer over it. I'll spend my money elsewhere.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gander Mountain, you are dead to me!! Lol.

upload_2016-8-10_19-29-52.png

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered 4 boxes like some of you. I just got an email from them stating that because of the big demand ,there is a one box limit. I had to call a number and be on hold for 16 minutes just to order one box. I didn't see a limit on their webpage add from the above link. Did I miss a posted limit ? If not , Gander Mountain sucks !

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered 4 boxes like some of you. I just got an email from them stating that because of the big demand ,there is a one box limit. I had to call a number and be on hold for 16 minutes just to order one box. I didn't see a limit on their webpage add from the above link. Did I miss a posted limit ? If not , Gander Mountain sucks !

There was no limit posted. If there was, why would they let an order even go through? Something is amiss. They're shady. To heck with them!

Bryan

Latest posts

Top Bottom