22 LR at $.05 per round

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was no limit posted. If there was, why would they let an order even go through? Something is amiss. They're shady. To heck with them!

Bryan
That is exactly what I said In the email I sent. Everywhere I have ordered before would state the limit and not let you order more. There was NO disclaimer showing the limit. They added this recently after we ordered. They are shady. Spend your money elsewhere folks.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does Cheaper than Dirt pull this crap too? I've only ordered from them once and there was a slight delay but then my stuff came. Of course it wasn't .22 for 5¢ per round either.
Cheaper than Dirt is the first online vendor to jack prices after a national tragedy.
I had a Shotgun on order from them at a sale price and had a confirmation from them that the order was accepted.
NewTown happened, and they canceled my order. Put it back up two days later online for $300 more.
They will never get any of my $$.
I always ask to subscribe to their catalogs delivered by snail mail.
I will eventually get my revenge by the cost of mailing those catalogs to me.
Never open them up, they go into the burn barrel behind the barn.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered 4 boxes like some of you. I just got an email from them stating that because of the big demand ,there is a one box limit. I had to call a number and be on hold for 16 minutes just to order one box. I didn't see a limit on their webpage add from the above link. Did I miss a posted limit ? If not , Gander Mountain sucks !
That is exactly what I said In the email I sent. Everywhere I have ordered before would state the limit and not let you order more. There was NO disclaimer showing the limit. They added this recently after we ordered. They are shady. Spend your money elsewhere folks.

When I first posted that I couldn't see the page, I went to their main page and searched through their rimfire ammunition, hoping to be able to locate the deal myself. I was on a slow connection in the Caribbean at the time, so I eventually gave up, but I DID see the notation on some of their pages that they were limiting purchases to 1 box of bulk or either 3 or 4 boxes of smaller numbers. Can't remember which, but I do distinctly remember seeing it and finding it irritating, as always.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I first posted that I couldn't see the page......but I DID see the notation on some of their pages that they were limiting purchases to 1 box of bulk or either 3 or 4 boxes of smaller numbers.

Still their order system should have flagged the limit.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sure wish I could catch website with qualities not sold out ...

It doesn't matter. Even if you find one that doesn't have it sold out they'll just cancel your order and tell you they're sold out.

Still their order system should have flagged the limit.

Yep. But this sure did get a bunch of contacts to spam, didn't it?

Bryan

Latest posts

Top Bottom