22 Nosler | Fastest .22 Cartridge For The AR-15 Platform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As promised here's some pictures.
47de233343a70035a4b3d7d8a9d15623.jpg
b66934b31ab9ba11bc70cfdeddb7aedc.jpg
605d09110fbbc0d60ebc0c01eb57ed2e.jpg
2420d5aab40e5f391f73d210b0aec92d.jpg

Going to see about getting it dipped this week.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As promised here's some pictures.

Going to see about getting it dipped this week.

If you get it dipped, please share the pics, as well as who you used and all. I'm thinking of getting one of my wildcat AR's dipped.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I added an accu wedge to the lower. The rifle didn't lock up quite like I liked. Much better now. Going to go to the range Sunday hopefully. I found a guy in Cherokee called never satisfied Customs that I'm going to have dip it. It's shooting so good right now I'm going to carry it on a couple of stands in a coyote tournament on the 18th. I'll strip it down after that and have it done. He's adding a clear ceracote as well should be ultra durable.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I added an accu wedge to the lower. The rifle didn't lock up quite like I liked. Much better now. Going to go to the range Sunday hopefully. I found a guy in Cherokee called never satisfied Customs that I'm going to have dip it. It's shooting so good right now I'm going to carry it on a couple of stands in a coyote tournament on the 18th. I'll strip it down after that and have it done. He's adding a clear ceracote as well should be ultra durable.

I've never used the accu-wedge, but the folks I know that have installed one say it disappears after awhile. Not sure how it disappears, but They pretty much agree it didn't make a difference in their accuracy in or out.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put a wedge in every one of mine that does not lock up super tight. I know they make a difference. There is no way it can disappear unless you just loose it when you take the upper off. Not surprising that the ones with a disappearing wedge say they dont make a difference.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice looking rifle. What is the weight with the 18" barrel? Is it easy to carry in the field all day?
I'd like to hear more about the 22 nosler for a coyote rig. I've gathered everything necessary to build a new varmint rifle but haven't put it together yet. Did a lot of reading on the nosler this evening. Some reviews look very good but others were not impressed compared to other available cartridges.

Latest posts

Top Bottom