22 round GLOCK mag! It's YUGE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTOGUY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at Village Tactical yesterday and found out I can buy a .40 caliber 22 round magazine for my GLOCK 23! I didn't get one ($40), but I was intrigued. Has anyone here purchased one?

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bigger clips are always a good thing.

Woohoo woohoo woohoo. You have just been pulled over and issued a citation for the incorrect usage of 'clip'. The gentleman in the OP was referencing a 'magazine'. Please tow the gun carriers water and cease referring to magazines as clips. Next offense will result in a momentary fine in the form of a beer.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Woohoo woohoo woohoo. You have just been pulled over and issued a citation for the incorrect usage of 'clip'. The gentleman in the OP was referencing a 'magazine'. Please tow the gun carriers water and cease referring to magazines as clips. Next offense will result in a momentary fine in the form of a beer.

I have 5 round extensions for my M&P clips. It brings my 9mm clips to 22 rounds which is pretty awesome in the world of clips.

I have a 60 round drum clip for my AR and a couple 40 round clips with +5 clip extensions too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom