22 round GLOCK mag! It's YUGE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsamal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got several. Although I've never paid $40 for one. I change the followers out to the .357 SIG version. Then they either get used as backup/car mags for my IDPA gun (Glock 35 with .357 SIG barrel) or in my DI AR-15 pistol that uses Glock mags. Also .357 SIG. That little gun has a 9 inch barrel which is just enough to max out the potential of .357 SIG. It's a actual DI gun rather than recoil operated like most AR pistol carbines. Very nice and those 22 round mags are perfect for it.

Gregg

OldGringo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got several. Although I've never paid $40 for one. I change the followers out to the .357 SIG version. Then they either get used as backup/car mags for my IDPA gun (Glock 35 with .357 SIG barrel) or in my DI AR-15 pistol that uses Glock mags. Also .357 SIG. That little gun has a 9 inch barrel which is just enough to max out the potential of .357 SIG. It's a actual DI gun rather than recoil operated like most AR pistol carbines. Very nice and those 22 round mags are perfect for it.

Gregg
I bought several of the 33 round 9mm Glock mags and several of the 32 round 9mm mags for the Ruger P95 series. I bought the "Asian" made ones from CDNN.com, and they are great and every bit as good as the factory Glock of Ruger mags. I also bought some of the shorter Glock 19 mags and they are just as good as Glock. The CDNN current price for the Glock brand is $29.88 whereas Midway is $34.99 and the Asian ones are only $16.00 for the 33 round. CDNN is always cheaper than Midway and there shipping costs is about half of what Midway charges. FYI

Latest posts

Top Bottom