• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy 223 bolt gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I’m looking for a 223 bolt gun. Specifically, one of these:

CZ600 Lux
CZ527
Winchester XPR stealth SR

Remington 700 SPS Tactical Rifle 16.5"​

Tikka t3x lite compact
Ruger American ranch rifle in 223
Ruger American predator in 223

also interested in a bighorn origin short action

I will not send you money, pay you in bitcoins, have the rifle shipped, or anything of that nature. I’m willing to meet anywhere in Oklahoma face to face, with cash or trade.

I have a Howa 223 heavy barrel and a Howa heavy barrel 308 to trade, with stocks/chassis/everything you need to shoot. Can include optics as well

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Is there any Tikkas in stock at any stores around You? I handled one in .308 at a store in the next town over from me and fell in love. I think he had some in other calibers too. I need to go back over there and look cause I’m like you and am wanting a accurate bolt gun in .223

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Is there any Tikkas in stock at any stores around You? I handled one in .308 at a store in the next town over from me and fell in love. I think he had some in other calibers too. I need to go back over there and look cause I’m like you and am wanting a accurate bolt gun in .223
There used to be a good selection of tikkas floating around, but not for a few years now. I’ve always wanted a tikka. I can’t find anything in 223 in stores. I actually asked a guy at academy the other day and he acted like he didn’t know that a 223 bolt gun was a thing.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Screenshot_20220318-093444.png

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Tikka's are nice. I bought my wife a Tikka Tx3 Compact Tactical in .308. It's now one of my favorite rifles too :D

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
There used to be a good selection of tikkas floating around, but not for a few years now. I’ve always wanted a tikka. I can’t find anything in 223 in stores. I actually asked a guy at academy the other day and he acted like he didn’t know that a 223 bolt gun was a thing.

I can try to run over to that store that had the tikkas and see what he has if you are wanting to make a drive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom