.223 In a .22 can.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eehhh the tac-16 is more than I want to spend for messin around so I'll probly just go with a tac-56(?) for the p-22 when I get it.

Thanks for the help guys!

djcorrell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
22 kit for ar, just get a thread spacer, impress all your friends. it will be cheap fun to shoot. with a good can it is quieter to me than on a 10/22. there's less blow back? it is also a really good (and cheap)way to practice with the ar that doesn't bother anyone. but i guess by the time you buy a good can and a 22 kit you could pick up a p-22 package with a mid range can.

RobC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recommend AAC Ranger II if you want a cheap AR can. If you want a cheap quick detach AR can then get the AAC M4-1000. If you want a can to take more abuse then get AAC M4-2000. If you want more sound performance at the sacrifice of size go with AAC SPR/M4.

However, if you want a really badass can that will take everything you can throw at it and more I suggest going with the 5.56 silencer put out by The Church. You can tithe to Major Malfunction or to the apostle Casey Seng at Lawmen's, and they will bless you with a KAC NT-4, a silencer created from the bones of Eugene Stoner and machined by the face of God.

C. Reed Knight be praised!!

Of course you could also get a can from one of the prophets and be slightly closer to God than if you went with the sultry and tempting pagan offerings from AAC by going with almost anything from OPS Inc. While still an affront to God, OPS Inc. cans are still less sinful than AAC or SWR. Kinda like masturbation versus murder for those of you that attend different churches.

Steer clear of any centerfire rifle offerings from Gemtech if you can even stomach giving them any money. The road to hell and warranty claims is paved in Gemtech rifle cans. God's son, Trey Knight, will cry if you buy a Gemtech AR can.

Rob

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol. I'm acually thinking of filing a form 1 and building one know. I've allways been a little too doityourself for my own good. And I allready have a design fleshed out in my head. Some spacers...a few press-warped stainless washers...buddy in Kansas can high temp powder coat it... It's the same 200$ and procedure isn't it? Cept I file the form, then build and engrave?

But then. I think, if I'm gonna file a form 1 I might as well make a sbr or sawed off. Cause how awesome would that be...

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the same 200$ and procedure isn't it? Cept I file the form, then build and engrave?
Yes, pretty much the same process.

But then. I think, if I'm gonna file a form 1 I might as well make a sbr or sawed off. Cause how awesome would that be...

Just to clarify, if you put a suppressor on it, it will be a seperate stamp. So, 1 for the SBR/SBS & 1 for the suppressor.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol. I'm acually thinking of filing a form 1 and building one know. I've allways been a little too doityourself for my own good. And I allready have a design fleshed out in my head. Some spacers...a few press-warped stainless washers...buddy in Kansas can high temp powder coat it... It's the same 200$ and procedure isn't it? Cept I file the form, then build and engrave?

Lots of good info and designs here:

http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

If you have access to machinery, and a little simple machining know how, you could save yourself a ton! $200 stamp + materials. It's not rocket science. It's a muffler. A really good muffler.

Latest posts

Top Bottom