224 Valkyrie build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LinearZero

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's nice to see some folks not continually bashing the cartridge and actually experiencing it. I went the poor mans route with a PSA 20", but I still have fun. It only shoots 1-1.25MOA with reloads, but I figure any PSA upper that shoots 1 MOA is at least worth the 300 I usually pay for it.

Gary@CCWsafe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I bought two of the Criterion barrels form Craddock no one else had them. Right after I bought the barrels everyone had them. I bought one of the PSA complete uppers to play with until I got this build done. Paid a little more for the complete upper than the Criterion barrel cost. Once I started using PRI mags it worked fine. I didn't group test it but seemed pretty accurate. I decided to build this H-Bar as the PSA Has the light profile barrel. I am probably going to disassembled the PSA upper and sell the barrel. The PSA I have has the Odin works hand guard which I really like.

I hear all the negative noise about it. I hear all the negative noise on the 300BO. I like them both. The ability to shoot 80-90 grainers makes it a great long range varmint and reasonable range deer cartridge.

It's nice to see some folks not continually bashing the cartridge and actually experiencing it. I went the poor mans route with a PSA 20", but I still have fun. It only shoots 1-1.25MOA with reloads, but I figure any PSA upper that shoots 1 MOA is at least worth the 300 I usually pay for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom