22LR Ammo Will Be Gone Soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one round of 22 that I keep polished and ready to go in my shirt pocket. I've asked Andy and Gomer to spare a square but they didn't have a square to spare. But, just to help you guys out with massive ammo at the risk of going bad, I'll take what ever your willing to part with.
No need to thank me.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe people are short on ammo here. I've been posting buy it now and stack it deep for more than a year in all these threads.
Sad.

I wonder if they really are short or if they are just complaining for the sake of complaining. I learned my lesson years ago and that’s not to shoot up every box of ammunition that I could afford.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
does .22lr ever go bad? or is it like other ammo and if stored correctly is good forever?
I'm also shooting some with TG&Y price tags I was given. I have paper hulled shotgun shells that I've shot recently that were given to me as well. WWII centerfire ammo shoots just fine.
As long as the ammo is kept in a dry environment, you should be good to go for anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom