.22lr Pocket Pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry you had a bad experience. All of my beretta stuff is top notch.
I’ve got a Bobcat that’s never been fired. I have been meaning to take it out these past few range trips but always seem to forget it. Beretta stuff has always been excellent in my experience. I would be surprised if I had any issues. Sorry to hear about someone else who did it.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got a Bobcat that’s never been fired. I have been meaning to take it out these past few range trips but always seem to forget it. Beretta stuff has always been excellent in my experience. I would be surprised if I had any issues. Sorry to hear about someone else who did it.

My Beretta stuff has been great, also! And, I've got a new to me Tomcat that I haven't fired................

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never carry a Barretta. It seems to be the firearm of choice for the no gun signs. Since I'm carrying another brand, I'm legal? :D

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had a few Beretta through the years and never had an issue with them. A 1934, 1951 and most recently a M9. I liked them all and still want a Tomcat for the wife.

R D Harmon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Tauras PT 22 that I really like now. I hated it for a while because it didnt seem to be right.
I finally dissasembled it one day and looking at the IPB, I noticed the buffer was in the wrong place and chewed up bad. I called Tauras and told them what I needed, they sent a new buffer free of charge. I installed it, put it back together and it is a great shooter now. More accurate than I am at 30 ft.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Tauras PT 22 that I really like now. I hated it for a while because it didnt seem to be right.
I finally dissasembled it one day and looking at the IPB, I noticed the buffer was in the wrong place and chewed up bad. I called Tauras and told them what I needed, they sent a new buffer free of charge. I installed it, put it back together and it is a great shooter now. More accurate than I am at 30 ft.
I have an older PT22 and it has been great. I did learn this past weekend that you should not insert an overfilled mag into the gun with the barrel open. If you push on the mag hard enough trying to insert, it will pop the slide off. :)

(not sure how my buddy got that extra round in the mag)

R D Harmon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an older PT22 and it has been great. I did learn this past weekend that you should not insert an overfilled mag into the gun with the barrel open. If you push on the mag hard enough trying to insert, it will pop the slide off. :)

(not sure how my buddy got that extra round in the mag)
Speaking of mags, mine wont load with a full mag. I have to leave one round out for it to work.
Other than that, it is a good shooter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom