.22lr Pocket Pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is the attraction to the NAA mini's? I know they are quite popular, but they feel way too small for me, I can't get a decent grip and cock the hammer. I'm not being snarky about them, I'm curious to hear from actual owners. They are novel, and seem to be very well made, but I can't find a question that they answer for me.

I have a Beretta 21a that is about as small as I can handle with any accuracy.
I sell quite a few of these... (at least when I can get them, LOL).......From the comments and responses I get from the buyers, I can tell you that the majority of the sell is driven more by novelty rather than practicality. Not always, but usually.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the attraction to the NAA mini's? I know they are quite popular, but they feel way too small for me, I can't get a decent grip and cock the hammer. I'm not being snarky about them, I'm curious to hear from actual owners. They are novel, and seem to be very well made, but I can't find a question that they answer for me.

They're more of an "in your face" weapon than a target pistol.

As far as practicality... a .22mag Pug doesn't pull down my sweatpants when I'm going to the mailbox.
:drunk2:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

They are well made. However, I can't hit shinola with mine in either the 22LR or the 22WMR. Maybe the one I've got has a barrel made by Jack Elam.....

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a 22 mag NAA, I put shot shells in it. It was for dogs when riding my bike. I soon figured out pepper spray was a much better option and sold the thing. Way too small for me, I'd have to be so close a knife may be a better option.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

...I have a Beretta 21a that is about as small as I can handle with any accuracy.

I have a Berretta 21 A and find it surprisingly accurate and it has NEVER had a malfunction that wasn't due to cheap, bulk, sorry ammo. As long as I feed it CCI, I trust the little bugger.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree totally on the 21a. Like you, I have had a few failures to fire on some old rounds in the bottom of a bulk box. I try to keep a supply of CCI Stingers and Mini-Mags.

In fact, as I am sitting here in a Houston mall, waiting for lovely bride and daughter, my 21a is in my pocket, like American Express.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I find it easy to practice with, and carrying in my boot is something I like. Sometimes when I'm flying out the door, I'll tuck it in a pocket and go. Being easy to take out at work is essential. I've gotten to really like these little guns.

Elm Creek Smith

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I needed a .22 pistol for my EDC/go-bag and found this sitting in my LGS for about a month for $199.95. It's a PT-22 with Rosewood grips and 2 #MAGAzines made Feb. 17, 2010. Never had an issue with it. No, it's not for sale. I keep a Henry AR-7 in my bug-out/travel bag.
20210224_234015.jpg
20210211_220446.jpg

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom