22Plinkster reviews FN's new 502 pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I've already tried ordering one of these, but the distributor hasn't received stock yet. I've gotta have one.

Range 66 has me
I’m the list for one. I shot my buddy with a red dot, the trigger is superb making for fast and smooth shots, suppressed helps and the 15rd mags make it a win for total

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1635472426041.png

I really need to shoot it, had it for almost a month....

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the record I don't have one yet, but since I have that can, I was gonna get the fde. However I don't want to pay RMR prices so mine is planning on being a nice two tone with a black Vortex Venom and a black TLR-1HL
Forget the Vortex and get in touch with @carready who will get you a fantastic deal on a Holosun. I’ve seen too many people have issues with the Vortex handgun red dots.

Last edited:

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Forget the Vortex and get in touch with @carready who get you a fantastic deal on a Holosun. I’ve seen too many people have issues with the Vortex handgun red dots.
Although most of the guys I know have switched to Holosun, the Venom on my race gun is 15k rounds and counting. I'd trust it with anything. I've yet to meet @carready, I will eventually

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom