• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

24 inch smart tv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
Going to put one in my shed. The 24’s have disappeared from most of the box stores and a 32 will be to big. I had my eye on the ONN brand with the roku built in but they are gone like the wind. Lemme know if you have one for sale.
Thanks

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Target has 4 models from $120 to $160, three show "in stock" in the Edmond store. One is a smart TV (Vizio) but I don't see anything about Roku being built in. The one that is not in stock mentions Roku, at least it is not in stock in the Edmond store.

I have the Vizio, mine is a few years old but let me know if I can check something on it for you.

https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=television&facetedValue=5zkmu&Nao=0

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
Target has 4 models from $120 to $160, three show "in stock" in the Edmond store. One is a smart TV (Vizio) but I don't see anything about Roku being built in. The one that is not in stock mentions Roku, at least it is not in stock in the Edmond store.

I have the Vizio, mine is a few years old but let me know if I can check something on it for you.

https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=television&facetedValue=5zkmu&Nao=0
Thanks, I haven’t checked online yet. I had been looking locally and when I finally made up my mind, everything was gone. I’ll check target again

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Website could be wrong of course, but they show 2 of the Vizios in stock.

The Element is the one described as a Roku TV, and it's not in stock at any store I checked... they may not carry it in the store.