243 is finally done

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel her pain. man I use regular medium height rings on my AR's. I have low 30mm rings on this one and still need a taller comb. Im pretty sure the one on this one is factory so I need to get their taller one.
She uses Troy micro folding sights on her AR. I actually have high cheek bones and use Medium Troy slip ups on mine as well

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im glad to know Im not the only one. Everyone looks at me like Im an idiot for having regular rings on my AR's. Or even when I was looking for 30mm lows. Nobody had them.
Yeah, I have a new primary arms, somthin or other x44 That I'm trying t find a mount for to go on a FAL. Will need a fat cheek rest for that

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ill see what all I can remember. Old Rem 722 action. Bolt cut for Sako extractor. Douglass barrel. New crown and threaded. Magpul Hunter and bottom metal for DBM. 20 MOA base. Vortex tactical rings that have been lapped. Vortex Viper HSLR in 4-16 with a MK Machine throw lever. Oh and I worked on the trigger. Thats all I can remember right now.

Oh and FDE and OD Green Duracoat by me.

That's awesome sir! Love it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom