25 Years Since the Ozone Hole Killed Us All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are we in some kind of alternative universe? We must have all died some time ago, but live on somewhere else.

"DDT, Global Cooling, China Syndrome, Ozone Hole, Global Warming, Climate Change – the left moves seamlessly from one world ending snake oil scam to another. In 1992 they blamed the ozone hole on President Bush, and said it was going to kill us all."

"NASA predicted an ozone hole over North America that winter, and said “it is far worse than we thought.”"

"There never was a Northern Hemisphere Ozone Hole, and the one over Antarctica has not changed in size since the CFC ban was implemented."

"The Democratic Party is the largest crime syndicate in history."
Are we in some kind of alternative universe? We must have all died some time ago, but live on somewhere else.

"DDT, Global Cooling, China Syndrome, Ozone Hole, Global Warming, Climate Change – the left moves seamlessly from one world ending snake oil scam to another. In 1992 they blamed the ozone hole on President Bush, and said it was going to kill us all."

"NASA predicted an ozone hole over North America that winter, and said “it is far worse than we thought.”"

"There never was a Northern Hemisphere Ozone Hole, and the one over Antarctica has not changed in size since the CFC ban was implemented."

"The Democratic Party is the largest crime syndicate in history."

Taking gospel from this Tony Hill/Steve Goddard (or whatever he called himself before he showed his true identity) is asinine. He's a damn Geologist and Electrical engineer.

The Montreal protocol was not pushed by Democrats. It was a universal ratification at the Vienna Convention by some 190 States.

Who knows if the scientists from all the countries are right about ozone depletion, but this wacko isn't as qualified as scientists in that field.

Heck I'm probably just as qualified as that cat to take a guess. I've handled CFCs all my life and have carried an EPA card since around '90ish. It sure has caused some changes in my industry and increased costs to consumers .

I'm sure someone will insert something about DuPont being behind it but, they rallied against it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom