???????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have no idea about walkers, but wheelchairs.......

Minigun Wheelchair.jpg

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not an expert, but I'd recommend carrying it on your person if possible. That would most likely prevent someone from taking it out of your control.

If that's not an option, I'd certainly put it in a satchel/fanny-pack/man-purse or whatever before attaching it to the walker so it would be out of sight.

Not a lawyer, just my two cents. Luck. :drunk2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think this has been discussed before? Was it Stan Upchurch that asked a similar question? It’s been a while back.
At the time Stan asked the question, Oklahoma only had concealed carry, and not open carry. Man, you have me thinking deep here, but I think that was the issue of how he could carry, and still have access to his pistol without the printing or exposing issue which is mute now with open carry.
For the OP, you can carry it on your walker if you want, but I'd put it in a bag marked medical waste, sharps inside or something so inquiring minds wouldn't go looking into the bag if you want to carry it that way.
Personally I believe on your person would be the best option because some smart alec might think he is cool and jerk the walker away from you, or you may need to get away from your walker to take cover in an active shooter situation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom