• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City 2700 watt portable generator - Now $225

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
225$
Edmond/Guthrie/OKC area, Guthrie, Oklahoma, United States
$225.

Located south of Guthrie.

I've had this for several years, but recently had a big standby generator installed. No need for this one now.

It was sold by Northern tools for years, NorthStar was the Northern Tool house brand. It has just recently been discontinued, but still shows in my latest paper catalog. Genuine Honda engine, all copper wound gen head.

It will put out a solid 20 amps. I have used it without problems for several power outages, easily running a fridge and deep freeze, along with the Dish system, TV and a few lights.

About 10 hours on a synthetic oil change and a new sparker. I have kept up with the maintenance, and have the original manuals and whatnot.

Light enough I can lift it myself, but it's not something I want to carry down the road.
DSCF0012.JPG
DSCF0014.JPG
DSCF0016.JPG
DSCF0017.JPG
DSCF0018.JPG

I greatly prefer cash, but I may consider trades, what do you have ? No shotguns, no livestock (unless it's already butchered and ready for the freezer).

Latest posts

Top Bottom