This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve read that optic mounting bracket isn’t cheap either, but I don’t know of any other pistol that is set up to accept one from the factory. I love CZ, I have the spo1 and the 97, a third wouldn’t kill me but I don’t own a Walther and [BOLD]was worried that a 1.x lb trigger may be to light for me as it would take me a while to quit firing early thinking I was just closing the take up.[/BOLD]

I think that is a valid concern that a share with you. I reset my trigger during recoil and prep the trigger during sight transition to the next target. I readily admit that I sent some rounds downrange prematurely when I first got it. I found a few topics like this one.
https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=88649.0

And this one
https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=84317.0

I’m hesitant to change the trigger return spring as light weight is not my primary complaint. I can feel the wall, but it is very difficult. Two experienced shooter friends who have dry-fired it, commented they could not feel the “wall”. I can feel it but you really have to focus on it. Upon telling that, with a few more pulls, they can feel it. But that is difficult if not impossible under live fire shooting conditions.

I bought a Tanfoglio sear spring that is supposed to be much heavier as well as a reduced power Tanfoglio spring. I’ll see where that takes it. I don’t think I want to add a full pound to the trigger like dual stock spring mod does. But that might be an option if the Tanfoglio spring doesn’t get me there.

I don’t want to increase the trigger return spring rate.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently picked up a Canik TP9SFX and it's awesome. It comes with several different base plates to mount a red dot. I put a vortex venom 3moa on mine and I also put a freedomsmith fat daddy trigger on it. The stock trigger was very good, but had a little to much take up for me. Once you got past the take up, the trigger was pretty light and the reset is short. I put the fat daddy trigger on and it gets rid of I'd say about 2/3 of the take up, and it just looks cool. All in I spent just under $800 with the optic and trigger and it's the most accurate pistol I've owned, however I'll admit I've not owned that many pistols. Here's a short cell phone video from me testing out the trigger a few days ago after I installed it.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even the $200 Tarus G2c can be adapted for a mini RMR sight. Lakeline, LLC makes and sells a plate that replaces the rear sight (meaning no cuts need to be made on the slide) that can take a Vortex Viper/Venom, Burris FastFire, Docter and other compatible sights like the ADE Advanced Optics rd3-006x, other rd3 series sights, Sightmark mini shot reflex, Truglo Tru Tec Micro, etc.
https://lakelinellc.com/shop/mounti...fire-etc-sights-on-taurus-millennium-pistols/

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know if it's a fact but I heard both Cabelas and BassPro had Sig p320 x-carry bundled with the Sig optic at $649. If so, that's a pretty good deal if you want something like that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom