This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome! I want a P-01 Omega... I have resisted ordering one going on two days now, but I think resistance is futile.

n2soonerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love those CZs. I have a CZ 75BD with green dot sights in excellent condition with factory case and two hi-cap mags for $475. The only reason I'm selling is that i have two others so this one is just sitting in the safe. If anyone is interested PM me please.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank You! I hadn't thought about Armslist, but there are a few within striking distance. Leaning toward the P-01 because it's a little lighter, I've almost called 2A a couple of times in the last few days to see if they can get one... There are a couple of P-01's listed within driving distance, or a 75 compact might work. I'll be back in town in a few days, and will keep an eye on armslist. That's a great suggestion!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 135225 I might need an intervention .......the thirst has won again

Beautiful pistol. I had the opportunity to shoot one just like it at Big Boys a couple months ago. It was right up there in the top 3 of all pistols I have ever handled and shot. Incredible feeling gun; it was a treat to get to shoot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom