This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you lasher, you saved me some cash, I was gonna buy it if someone didn’t buy it quick.

The GAS struggle is REAL! (Gun Acquisition Syndrome) ....I have had it for 25 years now

i've been wanting another 75 to mount my 22LR Kadet slide on, hope we can get together today

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not a big fan of the aluminum grips (though they look great) the rubber grips on my spo1 feel a little better to me personally

See? And I am a big fan of them. Just goes to show that different strokes for different folks. I find the stock rubber grips, with the palm swell, to be just a tad to fat for my liking. Regardless, it's a real swell pistol Spanky.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard the aluminum grips can get hot if enough shots are put downrange in a short enough period of time. Haven't come anywhere close to experiencing that with mine though.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do know they can sure get cold in the winter. I never shot enough fast enough to get ‘em hot. Man, that barrel would be glowing red, I betcha, to actually get aluminum grips ... hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom