<*}}}><

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
@Garrett I like how you increased your smile with each photo so I know its at least different photos. Still not sure you aren't just catching the same fish over and over. ;) The first one does look a bit heavier.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@Garrett I like how you increased your smile with each photo so I know its at least different photos. Still not sure you aren't just catching the same fish over and over. ;) The first one does look a bit heavier.

I had just caught two back to back thus the creepy smile and that`s why I try not to use it....I do smirk well though!

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got for about an hour this morning, I got my line broke once and caught 8, the biggest one 3 lbs even. Ultralight fun----<*}}}><

e9wteNE.jpg

35ynBu8.jpg

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good Monday morning friends and neighbors!
I got out for about an hour and a half this morning and caught 2 dinks and one nice one. I caught her in the same spot that I got my line broke last Friday, I don`t think she`s the one that did it though she was a good fight on my ultralight rig and she made me bleed for my efforts, I had to skinny down the bank to get her and I`m not as agile as I used to be!
I hope y`all have a blessed week ahead!

AJNWOsa.jpg

DInlSOV.jpg

Ux3XV3f.jpg

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An old dog can learn new tricks!
For the first time in for ever I`m using a new knot (Palomar), I had an Uncle who taught me the Clinch knot as a kid and I had used that until this year. I also starting to knock the barb off my worm hooks which makes catch and release so much easier on me and the Bass.
And now to my fish story...I was out for about an hour and a half this morning and caught two the bigger one was 2 lbs 12 oz...I had to slip down about 4 or so feet of slickery bank in order to get a thumb on that bottom jaw and then try to get back up with a Bass in one hand and rod in the other, come real close to having a Bill Dance moment!

"Well... uh... a true story? I couldn't swear to every detail but it's certainly true that it is a story." -Ed Tom Bell

Bass love baby frogs....

x4CLTP9.jpg

2 lbs 12 oz...

tuCnTy5.jpg

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Production!
I caught one before I got hung and lost a little line and my next cast was a little short.....There`s a whole lotta woulda coulda shoula but I didn`t!
:thumbup3:

103_1706 (2).JPG

103_1703 (2).JPG

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put my little Pflueger on an old 4`6' Shakespeare Micro Light rod hoping to get tested, I didn`t find the one I was looking for but I caught 8 total, 4 of `em between 2 and 3 lbs and they put a nice bend in that little rod and a smile on my face!

103_1729 (2).JPG

103_1726 (2).JPG 103_1740 (2).JPG

103_1742 (2).JPG 103_1744 (2).JPG

I`m fishing Zoom baits weightless on an Eagle Claw Lazer Sharp 0/1 hook that I have knocked the barb off...

103_1749 (2).JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom