<*}}}><

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two for Tuesday
I caught 2 little ones on my morning walk....One went 1lb 10oz and the other was 13oz.
(Pflueger Trion 120 on a `5 Uglystik Lite Pro.) C&R---<*}}}><

4h9X5cNl.jpg
K2OAc71l.jpg

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Veterans Park Pond in Jenks, Oklahoma.....A small town city park in sight and sound of the Creek Turnpike. The park has a playground, bathrooms, paved walking trail that goes around the pond and two really nice fishing docks. I caught and release two this morning and got in a nice walk!

js5et5Gl.jpg

5ZngwQol.jpg
SqkUEonl.jpg

Last edited:

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took my my lightest rig a Lew`s LLS75 that I put on an old Shakespreare Micro Light rod and tied on a Zoom swimmin` chunk on a #1 Gamakatsu hook and went for a walk around a friend`s pond. I caught 3 and lost one in some heavy vegitation....the little Bass went 2lbs 10oz. I was impressed by the tenacity of the little Gills attacking that chunk!

qibdZt2l.jpg

gbJEikEl.jpg

XAkYiSDl.jpg

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haskell Lake week 7....I got out for about an hour this morning and the water was like glass but action was a little slow.....I caught 2 and missed two, a little Bass did a tail dance and shook it`s head and spit out my Crickhopper and a big Gill released itself at my feet and before I could get ahold of it. (Pflueger Trion 120 - `5 Uglystik Lite Pro - 6lb Trilene.)

103_0731.JPG 103_0732.JPG

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Beetle Spin for the Monday win....It`s a beautiful but breezy morning here in NE Oklahoma, a 15 mph wind from the NNE made for a slow morning but just before I was going to call it a day I tied on a Beetle Spin and on the 1st cast this little Bass hit it (1lb 12oz). One and done ultralight fun! (Pflueger Trion 120 - `5 Uglystik Lite Pro - 6lb Trilene.)

39fAWu3l.jpg

n1S1P8Ql.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom