2A Auditors back at it again last weekend.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't understand people like this, they are some idiots that want to show people that they have read a few things on the internet and it makes them a lawyer. They must have stayed at a Holiday Inn last night before this. People like this make any other responsible gun owners like like back wood hicks (not that I'm not a hick, just more intelligent one than these). Why would you even go to the "pride" event with a gun. To me that's just asking for a problem. I hope that after this guy gets arrested a few more times he looses his rights to carry a firearm.

The best part of all this is the guy filming is just sitting there cussing at people. That makes you look some much more smarter than everyone else. This is just ridiculous and I want my 2 hours back.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best part of all this is the guy filming is just sitting there cussing at people. That makes you look some much more smarter than everyone else. This is just ridiculous and I want my 2 hours back.

Agreed no need to be rude. The potty mouth guy was Richard Hubbard who got pepper balled in BA park last month. Dosen't help his image the way he is acting on camera. Also their derogatory signs towards LEOs were asinine.

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few questions here.......

Regardless of what you personally think of the guys involved:

Is it OK for cops to arrest you when you have done nothing illegal??

Is it OK for cops to ignore the law??

Is it OK for cops to violate your civil rights just because they don't like the manner in which you are exercising them??

That is EXACTLY what happened in this video!

You may think these guys are idiots and are "hurting the cause", but what good are rights that you can't freely exercise??

Do you REALLY want to live in a country where cops get to decide the rules and can disregard the law with impunity??

I hope the guy that was arrested sues the city and each officer individually........and I hope he wins big!!!

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if there are any lawsuits and what happens. Its one thing to be a lawyer, its another thing to play one on YouTube when instigating problems.

I honestly have mixed feelings on the way the Tulsa police handled the situation. At the end of the day my feelings are irrelevant and I would like to see what the Law has to say about it.

ParatusForty-Six

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These guys won't go away, because they believe with everything they are that what they are doing is important. They possess a fundamental belief that they are "educating" the ignorant masses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom