2Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess a quick look on the clubs web site would probably tell me but doesn't TCGC in Norman have some sort of a a two gun or three gun competition ?

Peter1861

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Karl is a satanist and supports antifa. Seriously.

Having said that, check the OKC gun club calendar. 2 and 3 gun matches come up periodically. They are open to the public.

Karl Kasarda – The Satanic Temple TV

View attachment 225714
That’s actually why I stopped watching him, after being a big fan of his for a long time. It’s always explained as a “joke” by him. However, even though I myself am quite religious, I don’t know if Karl should discredit the entire sport...

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here you go. You dont HAVE to shoot shotgun if you dont want to. :cool:

Saturday, October 9 2021
3-Gun

New for 2021, 3-Gun Matches are resuming on the 2nd Saturday of every other month.
Additional Details to follow shortly

Info: Philip Brandt
email: [email protected]

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Ian/Karl comment wasn't anything to do with that. Me and several group guys who had just come back from a deployment were squaded with those Bozos at a big 3-gun match. Both are very contemptuous of "competition" shooter. I had been doing a class for some guys at Campbell, and they wanted to try out what they learned at the match. Every stage those two idiots would say...."you would never do that in the real world" or "In the real world that would get you killed" and all sorts of other condescending sh...tuff muttered to each other just loud enough to be heard. One guy told them they had no idea what they were talking about, and both of them should "get out of the real world more often". They replied that they didn't want to shoot with a bunch of posers like us and huffed off! Neither of these clowns were ever in the military nor L.E., but to hear them talk no body know how to train and shoot like they do "in the real world". Both are major league Jerks

Peter1861

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Ian/Karl comment wasn't anything to do with that. Me and several group guys who had just come back from a deployment were squaded with those Bozos at a big 3-gun match. Both are very contemptuous of "competition" shooter. I had been doing a class for some guys at Campbell, and they wanted to try out what they learned at the match. Every stage those two idiots would say...."you would never do that in the real world" or "In the real world that would get you killed" and all sorts of other condescending sh...tuff muttered to each other just loud enough to be heard. One guy told them they had no idea what they were talking about, and both of them should "get out of the real world more often". They replied that they didn't want to shoot with a bunch of posers like us and huffed off! Neither of these clowns were ever in the military nor L.E., but to hear them talk no body know how to train and shoot like they do "in the real world". Both are major league Jerks
Interesting insight, I kind of wondered what it would be like to meet them in person...

Peter1861

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here you go. You dont HAVE to shoot shotgun if you dont want to. :cool:

Saturday, October 9 2021
3-Gun

New for 2021, 3-Gun Matches are resuming on the 2nd Saturday of every other month.
Additional Details to follow shortly

Info: Philip Brandt
email: [email protected]
As far as I understand it, the stages are inherintly different, but nonetheless thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom