2nd best show in Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 2nd largest gun show in Oklahoma that I'm aware of is the Grand National (Diener). I probably would place it at 2nd best simply due to the amount of people, but there really aren't any "good" gun shows in Oklahoma anymore.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From a dealers perspective, the RK show coming up this weekend is usually one of the better ones of the year. Much more activity than normal. I think admission is $12 with a coupon. It's at the fairgrounds, and no there is no parking fee. I believe that idea has been permantly postponed once the city realized the cost of lost business from several venues.

Neanderthal

Special Hen
Reaction score
From a dealers perspective, the RK show coming up this weekend is usually one of the better ones of the year. Much more activity than normal. I think admission is $12 with a coupon. It's at the fairgrounds, and no there is no parking fee. I believe that idea has been permantly postponed once the city realized the cost of lost business from several venues.
I used to set up at RK shows, but now you wouldn't catch me at one. They're worse than Metcalf in my eyes, and that's saying a LOT. RK shows can kiss my ass.

Neanderthal

Special Hen
Reaction score
Well then.....how do you really feel?

And what, pray tell, caused you to feel this way?

When the greedy bastages decided to increase the door fee due to the amount of people at the door. They advertised one price online, then at the door asked for more $$$. When I asked them about it, they were very rude and developed the "If you don't like it, don't come in" approach. So, I didn't..and refuse to do so again.

deerstalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys sound like me, Here in Kansas, it's RK shows, The same dealers, same high price junk, and I'm sorry but $12 for there gun show with everything but firearms, I'll pass. I been looking at some of the small town 4H, or Elk club shows, or similar..

Latest posts

Top Bottom