3 dead, 3 wounded in Tenn shooting/carjacking/kidnapping/suicide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TN Bureau of Investigation told ABC News it happened along I-24 between Nashville and Chattanooga on Sunday morning.
**The suspect (since he's dead, should I say "perpetrator"?) started it off when he "opened fire inside a moving vehicle, killing one person and wounding another."
**Traffic on the interstate came to a stop, bad guy jumped out of vehicle, attempted to carjack a woman, shot her in the hand and a truck driver in the face.
**Bad guy then carjacked a man and woman, forced them to drive to their home, where bad guy stole two of their guns, changed vehicles and forced the couple to go with him.
**Bad guy at some point fatally shot the male hostage and forced his body out of the stolen vehicle along I-24.
**Cops spot vehicle and give chase; stolen vehicle flips over, bad guy offs himself and female hostage survives. Dead male hostage identified as 23 years old.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/officials-dead-wounded-violent-rampage-tennessee-72997523

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
"bad guy offs himself"
The absolute best outcome that could have happened.

Saves time and money on investigation, trial and incarceration.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"bad guy offs himself"
The absolute best outcome that could have happened.

Saves time and money on investigation, trial and incarceration.

If only he could have started his day this way instead of the way he did, several other families would be unaffected.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another source of the story:

Suspect at Large After Deadly Shooting on I-24

Eh0OyZNXsAEYX3V

The perpetrator.

Latest posts

Top Bottom