3 gun at OKCGC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because theyre not having them anymore until they start having them again

As always Mike, an enormous wealth of information.

By the way.....thanks for working on my Benelli. Love the stickers you and Jaxson put on there. Gives it personality and now sentimentality.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From my understanding the match director didn't want to handle it anymore. They have a few people getting certified as RO's to handle it and then they will start up again. Could be as soon as July or possibly August.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From my understanding the match director didn't want to handle it anymore. They have a few people getting certified as RO's to handle it and then they will start up again. Could be as soon as July or possibly August.
Putting on a match is an enormous responsibility for the Match Director. You basically have to schedule vacations etc around the match your managing. I know you do, and hope everybody else appreciates what these folks put into putting these events on for the love of the sport. It doesn't pay a dime for them to do this.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Putting on a match is an enormous responsibility for the Match Director. You basically have to schedule vacations etc around the match your managing. I know you do, and hope everybody else appreciates what these folks put into putting these events on for the love of the sport. It doesn't pay a dime for them to do this.

Yep, and it's the biggest reason why I always try and show up as early as possible to help set up as well as stay to tear down. Actually planning to help score at the USPSA championships on the first weekend in August along with setting up and will be scoring out at OKCGC for the USPSA match on Saturday so I am familiar with things for the state match. I still can't shoot that much centerfire in one sitting since my shoulder surgery but I can do some setup and score to help out.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, as I said that was my understanding. Let me refer to the other horses mouth on the subject. http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php/topic/21062-okc-gun-club-3-gun-canceled/

And while no dates are listed in the above posting I am deducing that since the class for the CRO which a MD would need to likely have taken was May 28th and 29th plus a little lead up time the earliest it could possibly be would be June but likely need some more time to get things settled and rolling would be July or August. http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php/topic/20663-possible-cro-class-in-arkansas/

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And while no dates are listed in the above posting I am deducing that since the class for the CRO which a MD would need to likely have taken was May 28th and 29th plus a little lead up time the earliest it could possibly be would be June but likely need some more time to get things settled and rolling would be July or August. http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php/topic/20663-possible-cro-class-in-arkansas/
That CRO class was for USPSA. OKC 3-gun match has a different set of rules altogether

posted via Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom